Sign up to sponsor North London’s largest ever art trail!
Become part of our feel-good campaign that we can all be proud of by supporting the Big Fun Art Adventure and sponsoring a sculpture, or element of the trail. You will be able to pick your favourite design for your blank owl from design submissions from new and established London-based artists. Once all the owls have been painted, they will appear on streets and parks across North London to create an eight-week art trail. It will then be part of the farewell weekend before being auctioned to raise vital funds for North London Hospice.Register your interest
Be part of a truly amazing event
- Showcase over 30 owls designed by local and regional artists alongside 30 smaller owls designed by local schools and community groups, forming a trail throughout the borough.
- Engage more than 12,000 school children, artists, and young people through the Learning Programme and art opportunities.
- Raise over £300k for North London Hospice delivering vital support to those that need it most. £300k could cover the cost of a stay in our specialist care Inpatient Unit for up to 40 people at the end of their life.
- Attract more than 500,000 residents and visitors across eight weeks.
- Generate an equivalent value of £450k in media coverage.
- Create 2.5m social media impressions.
- Promote health and wellbeing by encouraging people to get active.
Over 30 owls
Engage more than 12k school children
Raise over £300k for North London Hospice
Attract more than 500K people
Generate Media Coverage
Create 2.5m social media impressions
“Big Fun Art Adventure is a fantastic opportunity to bring our local community together and draw in guests from further afield. It is also a brilliant chance for us to connect artists and residents with local businesses through the power of creativity, whilst helping to make a difference to those who need us.” Declan Carroll, CEO North London Hospice
“Whatever city you’re in, it gives a boost to your city both from an art perspective and for the good of the community. I would recommend any business to get involved whether you are in hospitality like us at the Hilton Hotel or retail, commercial – there is something in these trails for every business.” Richard Finn, General Manager, Cambridge Hilton Hotel City Centre
A lasting legacy
Did you know that at the end of the trail all of the large owl sculptures are auctioned to raise money for North London Hospice? The smaller owls – our owlets – are returned to their forever homes with their school or community group.Find out more
Your donations create real change
By supporting Big Fun Art Adventure you are helping to raise vital funds for North London Hospice. Our services are provided free of charge and it costs over £15.9 million a year to keep our services going. Only 40% of our funding comes from the NHS and we have to fundraise the rest.
Please consider supporting Big Fun Adventure in whatever way you can – from sponsoring an owl, to downloading our app and completing the trail, so that we can continue to provide the best of life, at the end-of-life, for everyone.Donate
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find Out More